Are you getting married in Dubai and looking for wedding cards? Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but with Arabia Weddings, brides don’t have to worry about a thing. You can easily find in this directory companies that sell wedding invitations in Dubai.
Browse through this directory for invitation cards in Dubai to find the top wedding card printing companies to order your wedding cards. Wedding invitations are very important as they need to be elegant and beautiful for your guests to know that your wedding will be a unique event.
We have a wonderful section on Wedding Invitations for inspiration, advice and tips on all matters related to wedding invitation designs, wedding invitation wordings, different styles of invitation cards and lots more, so make sure to visit it.
Whether you are looking for a luxurious over the top wedding cards, or something simple, classic, and elegant, Dubai has hundreds of printing companies and designers to find the right invitation cards for your wedding. If you are looking for a card designer, supplier or a printing company for Save The Date, your wedding invitation cards, wedding stationery, thank you cards, the wedding menu, table cards... or any printing requirement you need for your wedding, you will find it below.
With the large amount of wedding invitation shops in Dubai, it could be difficult to know which place is the best to go to. In this directory, you can find and connect with these companies efficiently and easily.
Before selecting which wedding cards supplier in Dubai, you need to draw up your guest list. To do that, we have these 5 useful tips for you:
- Stick to a Plan: The first thing you need to do before you even start planning your wedding is setting a budget. Decide on how big or small you want your wedding to be, and where it will take place. This will give you a better idea on how many guests you can invite.
- Prioritize: You need to write a list of the names of people you want to invite. Don't know from where to start? Begin with the closest people you know, your close family and relatives (on both sides). Then, apply the same to your friends. Start with your close friends and then the ones you know you want at your wedding. The most important thing is to have the people you love most and want as part of your life in the future.
- Don't Give In: We all have one of those family members who always want you to invite more people or want to invite more of their own friends. Well, if you can't afford it don't give in to their request. A good excuse for you to use is to mention that you have so many friends that you did not invite because of the limited numbers of guests you have, and those friends have the priority on your list.
- Be Polite: We know we told you not to give in to pressure, but that is only if you really can't afford inviting anymore guests. Save 2-3 extra invitations you can spare so that your brother or sister (for example) can invite a couple of friends too.
- RSVP: Let your guests confirm if they will be attending your wedding or not. This is very important. This way you can invite other people instead of those who regretted. The most important thing is that you don't feel pressured and that you end up having all your loved ones around you on your big day.
Find Wedding Cards in other cities in the UAE: