If you're getting married in Dubai and looking for some wedding photography recommendations, we have this directory of the best wedding photographers and videographers in Dubai ready for you!
With all the new trends in wedding photography, it's necessary to search for wedding photographers who keep up-to-date with the latest photography trends. A talented photographer will create unique pictures and videos of your wedding that you will cherish forever.
If you're a bride or groom planning to celebrate your wedding in Dubai and looking for professional wedding photographers, you are in the right place. Choosing a professional photographer to document the most beautiful moments at the wedding is essential, and Dubai photography will not fail you at all! So if you are going to celebrate your wedding in Dubai, you are certainly lucky. Dubai has world-famous wedding photographers from all over the world. Read: Important Photography Advice by Dubai Wedding Photographers.
Many Emirati and Arab brides prefer a team of female photographers to capture the intimate moments of pre-wedding preparations and the wedding itself. Dubai has many professional teams of female photographers listed in this directory.
Photo booths have been trending for the past couple of years in the Middle East, and wedding guests are loving them! Not only do they add a fun element to your wedding, as they come with props, signs, and different backgrounds, but your guests can take their pictures as a keepsake and always remember your wedding day. If you are looking to hire a photo booth in Dubai, you will find photo booth companies list.
Brides and grooms nowadays are interested in a pre-wedding photoshoot. However, before choosing your pre-wedding photoshoot location in Dubai, you will need to hire the right photographer! Check out the top wedding photographers in Dubai here! Want to capture a video of your pre-wedding photoshoot as well? You can check out the best videographers in Dubai here!
The options for finding a beautiful location in Dubai for your pre-wedding photoshoot are endless, here are 16 recommended Beautiful Places for your Pre Wedding Photoshoot in Dubai.
We have a wonderful section on Wedding Photography and Videography for inspiration, advice, and tips, make sure to visit it.
Before you hire your wedding photographer, here are 10 Tips for Perfect Wedding Pictures:
- Spend some time identifying what your photography style is. Look through different wedding picture ideas online. If you like bright, advertising-style images, a photographer with a more fashion-led style will suit your wedding best.
- Ask your friends for recommendations. Even if they aren’t recently married, they may have been at a wedding where they were impressed with the photographer.
- Look at a lot of photographers’ websites. What’s your first impression? Do you like their work? Is their website well designed? Remember, this is the person who will be designing your wedding album.
- Narrow your choices down to 3 and make appointments to meet them. It’s important that you look at album samples so that you know what you’ll be getting.
- Don’t book someone whose work you love if you don’t like them personally. If you don’t get on, it will be apparent in your expressions on the day and on record in your pictures forever!
- Do ask to see photos from a complete wedding. It’s easy to take 2 or 3 good shots at each wedding, but its consistency is the mark of a good, professional photographer.
- Don’t make your decision purely based on price. Ten years from now when you are looking through the album, you won’t care how much it costs if the pictures are fabulous. These images will be your everlasting memory from the day so they need to be perfect!
- Make sure that you hire a professional. It’s a specialized job; experience in dealing quickly and efficiently with different lighting and weather situations is key.
- Do ask for a pre-wedding shoot if it’s not included in your package. It’s a great chance to have some fun while you’re at it. These could even make great shots for your thank you cards or Save the Date.
- Don’t leave it too late. Book early to make sure you get the photographer you really want.
Wedding photographers in other cities: