When a bride to be, starts dreaming about her wedding dress, she imagines the most beautiful, unique, and luxurious wedding dress. Every bride wants to look like a princess on her wedding day and feel like true royalty.
Looking for the perfect wedding dress starts the minute you get engaged, once you get engaged, you will start looking at unique wedding dresses for inspiration. If you are a bride who loves fashion, luxury, and everything fancy, then you are probably looking through luxury wedding dresses by the most popular bridal fashion designers. Many bridal fashion designers create affordable and simple wedding dresses while many others create fancy wedding dresses and expensive wedding dresses, so if you are getting married soon you can check out the latest luxury wedding dresses collections and browse through the most unique wedding gowns.
And as we all know every bride is super busy and is always running around finishing wedding tasks and errands. This is why we are here to help you out. In this very special section, you will find all the luxury wedding dresses. Under this section Luxury Wedding Dresses, you will be able to browse all the different luxury wedding gowns by famous bridal fashion designers. In this section, there are hundreds of wedding dresses by Arab and International bridal fashion designers, such as Zuhair Murad, Elie Saab, Oscar de la Renta, Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, and many others.
Every bride has this image of herself in her wedding dress, but once you start trying the dresses on you will realize how much you can be flexible, for example, you might imagine yourself in a strapless gown but once you try a gown with sleeves you change your mind and fall in love with the dress, so remember to keep an open mind, and follow these few tips as well:
- Allow Enough Time: It usually takes designers 6 months to deliver a dress, and if you have some changes or add-ons to the dress it might take longer. Don’t forget any minor alterations that you may need once the dress arrives.
- Keep in Mind The Budget: The first thing you do when you enter the bridal boutique is to tell them your price range. Why try over the top and super expensive dresses if you can’t afford them?
- Wear the Right Undergarments: Wear nude or white colored undergarments, and make sure they will not clash with your wedding dress. For more tips read: “What to Wear Under Your Wedding Dress”
- Dare to Try New Things: Don't be afraid to try on a style you never wore before or thought you didn’t like it. Keep an open mind when trying on wedding gowns, because you never know which dress will steal your heart.
- Have More Than One Fitting: Make sure you appoint more than one fitting, at least 3-4 times, to make sure of the size, any details you want to add or remove, and any other details your dress might need before taking it home with you.
Finding the right wedding dress can be overwhelming with all the options available, but one easy way to limit your options is to choose the best wedding dress for your body type by finding a silhouette that will highlight your best features and hides the features you like less or want to conceal.
And here are a few helpful tips to help you out:
- Hourglass Body Shape: A bride with an hourglass figure has a bust and hip that has the same or almost the same measurement, with a waist that is smaller. If you are looking to show off your curves then choose a fit and flare silhouette, a ball gown or an A-line wedding dress is a good choice if you want to hide some areas.
- Full Figure Body Shape: A full-figured bride or a curvy bride can find it a bit more challenging to find the right wedding dress, but with the right tips to choose the right wedding dress, you don't have to worry! Anything A-line, especially if it has an empire waist, can be very flattering, especially if you want more coverage. A trumpet wedding gown is very similar to a mermaid dress but a trumpet dresses, however, flare at the beginning of the mid-thigh. You can create the illusion of height and length with an elegant sheath gown.
- Pear Shape Body Shape: This body-type means a wider hipline than shoulders like an inverted triangle. If you have a pear-shaped body go for a wedding dress with voluminous details on the bodice, or a fit-and-flare silhouette or wedding dresses with a natural waistline. But steer clear of mermaid gowns or tight fit-and-flares that may draw attention to areas that you want to hide.
- Petite Body Shape: Are you a bride with a small figure? Petite brides should always avoid overwhelming their small frame with big wedding dresses and details.
- Airy sheath wedding dresses are perfect for your figure, as well as structured trumpet styles, stay away from big, frothy ball gowns. Short wedding dresses are also flattering and can make you look very cute and beautiful.
- Very Slim Figure: You don’t have that much meat on your bones? A ball gown will make you look like a fairy-tale princess; a sheath wedding dress would be perfect for you as well. Stay away from off-the-shoulder, or halter necklines if your collarbone is too bony.
At Arabia Weddings we believe every bride should look and feel like a princess on her wedding day, this is why we bring luxury wedding dresses closer to you, to help you see all the wedding dress collections at your own comfort. Take a look at the luxury wedding dress collections we have for you and choose your favorite wedding dress without the hassle of going around different bridal shops.