There are many health issues a bride gets concerned about before her wedding day, such as weight loss, and one of the worst things that could happen to a bride on her wedding day is bloating! Bloating can make you feel self-conscious, and can even ruin your look in your wedding dress with a bulging tummy.
Instead of going on a crash diet and feel frustrated about your figure, why not turn the tables by adding certain foods to your diet that will help you feel and look amazing.
Bloating can be caused by eating certain foods, but it can also be caused by the lack of some foods.
To help you fight to bloat and keep a flat stomach till your wedding day and beyond, we have some great foods that will help you out.
Add these superfoods to your daily diet to fight to bloat:
- Almond Milk: Some people are lactose intolerant and don’t even know it; milk or dairy products, in general, can cause bloating, so why not give almond milk a try?
- Brown Rice Cakes: Craving potato chips? Try munching on rice cakes. They have a healthy dose of whole grains and fiber and loads of incredible flavor.
- Fennel Seeds: Fennel is known to help soothe stomachaches and bloated bellies. Try it in smoothies or salads, toss it with whole grains, or sprinkle it atop grilled vegetables.
- Organic Celery: Get your recommended 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day by tossing in some organic celery to your smoothie or adding some nut butter on celery and enjoying it as a snack.
- Ginger: Add ginger to your food or tea to ease digestion.
- Fennel Seeds: They are great for relieving gas and bloating.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Not only is it great for digestion, but Apple Cider Vinegar is also great for acid reflux.
- Artichokes: Artichokes are great to relieve heartburn, gas, and bloating.