Jeanette Gergis Al-Feghali known as Sabah and "Shahroura" passed away on 26 November 2014 at the age of 86.
Sabah was a Lebanese diva known for her songs and movies, a true iconic Lebanese singer and actress loved by her fans. Sabah released over 50 albums and acted in 98 movies, as well as over 20 Lebanese stage plays.
She was also known for her many marriages, as she got married 10 times.
For more Lebanese weddings click here!
Here are Sabah's 10 marriages:
1. Najib Shammas: Sabah's first husband when she was only 18 years old and father of her son, Dr. Sabah Shammas. The couple stayed married for 5 years.
2. Khaled Bin Saud Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: They divorced a few months after they got married, as his family which is a Saudi royalty, did not approve of the marriage.
3. Anwar Mansi: Sabah stayed married to the Egyptian violinist for 4 years. They had a daughter together whom they named "Howaida". They got divorced because Anwar was addicted to gambling.
4. Ahmad Farraj: They got married after they met on the movie set of "A Woman and 3 Men". Their relationship lasted for 3 years.
5. Rushdy Abaza: The couple got married in Beirut, and after 2 days Sabah left for Morocco and filed for divorce as soon as she got back. Rushdi Abaza was an Egyptian actor.
6. Youssef Shaaban: This marriage only lasted for a month. Youssef Shaaban was an Egyptian actor.
7. Lebanese MP Youssef Hammoud: They stayed married for 2 years; their busy lives was the reason behind this divorce.
8. Waseem Tabara: A Lebanese comedian and director, their marriage lasted for 5 years.
9. Fadi Kuntar "Fadi Lebnan": Fadi was a much younger Lebanese artist. This was the longest marriage she had, it lasted for 18 years.
10. Joseph Gharib: The couple got married a year before she passed away and Sabah entered the Guinness World Records as the oldest bride of the year, as she was 85 years old. Joseph was her hairdresser.