Jeanette Gergis Al-Feghali known as Sabah and "Shahroura" passed away in November 2014 at the age of 86.
Sabah was a Lebanese diva known for her songs and movies. She was also known for her many marriages, as she got married 10 times.
Here are Sabah's 10 marriages:
1. Najib Shammas: Sabah's first husband whe she was only 18 and father of her son, Dr.Sabah Shammas. The couple stayed married for 5 years.
2. Khaled Bin Saud Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud: The divorced a few months after they got married, as his family did not approve of the marriage.
3.Anwar Mansi: Sabah stayed married to the Egyptian violinist for 4 years, and they had a daughter together who they named "Howaida". Thye got divorced because Anwar was addicted to gambling.
4. Ahmad Farraj: They got married after they met on the movie set of "A Woman and 3 Men", this relationship lasted for 3 years.
5. Rushdy Abaza: The couple got married in Beirut and after 2 days Sabah left to Morocco and filed for divorce as soon as she got back.
6.Youssef Shaaban: This marriage only lasted for a month.
7. Lebanese MP Youssef Hammoud: They stayed married for 2 years; their busy lives were the reason behind this divorce.
8. Waseem Tabara: A Lebanese comedian and director, their marriage lasted for 5 years.
9. Fadi Kuntar "Fadi Lebnan": This marriage lasted for 18 years.
10. Joseph Gharib: The couple got married a year ago and Sabah entered the Guinness World Records as the oldest bride of the year, as she was 85 years old.