Iman Bustami, a Jordanian Palestinian, and Constantinous Ioannou, a Greek Cypriot, met 7 years ago while studying at University in the UK. On 16 July 2021, they got married in Cyprus after having had to postpone their wedding from 2020 due to the pandemic. They chose a lush green golf resort in Paphos, the birthplace of Constantinous, to hold their wedding at.
Iman looked stunning in a gorgeous Zuhair Murad wedding gown, while the handsome groom donned a Dolce & Gabana suit. 200 guests, most of whom flew from around the world, joined the celebration.
"Our wedding was so beautiful and special, our decor was very glamorous, there was a lot of flowers, the ceremony area was full of beautiful white flowers, and the reception area felt very summery with lots of pink and peach flowers. The use of chandeliers added a glamorous touch to the overall decor of the wedding", said the bride.
- Wedding Venue: Secret Valley Golf Course, Kouklia, Paphos
- Wedding Planner: The Event Company Cyprus
- Wedding Photographer: Bottega 53 Studio
- Cinematography: Louis Gabriel
- Wedding Dress: Zuhair Murad
- Groom's Suit: Dolce & Gabana
- Makeup & Hair: Celebrity make-up artist & hairstylist Selya Kuchumova
Take a look at the beautiful wedding pictures below: