Joella Mardinian is a renowned TV personality, Makeup Artist, and a Fashionista.
Joelle has her own TV show called “Joelle” where she helps many women throughout the Arab World to gain their confidence back by helping them get their dream makeover.
Joelle was named the Arab Woman of the Year in 2010.
She is also the official regional creative director for the famous cosmetic brand “MaxFactor.”
We had a chance to ask Joelle a few questions of interest to you.
Listen to her comments below:
- When do you think a bride-to-be should start a beauty routine for to have a smooth and glowing complexion on her wedding day?
- What about the beauty trends and makeup colors for 2014? Should all brides follow the latest trends?
- As for plastic surgery, what’s your advice for the bride-to-be?
- Who are your favorite fashion designers?
- What are your most recent or future projects?
If you are getting married in Dubai, you will find this Weddings in Dubai section very useful, check it out!