Top Outing Places in Cairo For Engaged Couples
Once a couple gets engaged, they start going out on dates together and spend some quality time together before the big day. Couples who are engaged usually like to spend some time away from all the hectic wedding planning tasks and details.
When a couple is officially engaged, they start looking for new places that are suitable for their taste and budget.
In Cairo, there are so many beautiful places for you and your fiance to visit, these places are romantic, fun, beatiful, and most importantly budget friendly.
No matter what style of places you're looking for we have created a list of the most popular places among engaged couples in Cairo, Egypt for you to check out.
A little slice of Italy in the heart of Cairo, Bella serves up handmade pasta dishes in an open kitchen, along with fresh Italian loaves from their wood-burning stove.
Bab El Nil
Experience Bab El Nil’s oriental dishes and local entertainment featuring some of the city's finest vocalists and belly dancers.
Bab El Nil is set to provide you with both an indoor and an outdoor experience full of vivid colors, arabesque designs and a unique living wall as you enjoy an authentically local setting overlooking stunning views of the river Nile.
Savour the authentic flavours of Italy along with spirited live entertainment at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo's famous Italian kitchen. Enjoy mouth-watering pizzas, pastas and hearty hospitality within cosy surrounds.
Surrender to a culinary journey reflective of the glory of rustic Italy. Cucina serves genuine Italian dishes that add up to the sum of delicious brilliance. Comforting surrounds relax you whilst lively entertainment adds to the restaurant’s story book charm.
Le Pacha 1901 is Cairo's premier, award-winning, dining and entertainment venue. Originally a floating palace from the turn of the century, Le Pacha was transformed into a magical place in 1992. Moored off the banks of Zamalek in Cairo, Le Pacha quickly became a landmark on the Nile with its 9 restaurants and 4 function rooms that offer international cuisine, first class service and spectacular views of the Nile and city.
L'Uliveto Italian Restaurant
Fairmont Nile City's Italian concept brings authentic Italian cuisine to the capital. The casual fine dining restaurant starts its day with a lavish breakfast buffet before transforming into a stylish lunch and dinner spot.
For a hip night out, enjoy cocktails and music at the trendy bar. L’Uliveto draws its inspiration from warm, coastal countries along the Mediterranean to ensure the perfect ambience. The natural elements and cozy leather lounges add the right amount of luxurious comfort.
La Palmeraie Moroccan Restaurant
Journey from Cairo to Marrakesh at La Palmeraie, a Moroccan restaurant on Gezirah Island where the menu is as authentic as the ambiance. Here, you can feast on fragrant tagines, fluffy Couscous and Pastilla pies served with fresh Moroccan salads. Sit under the arched windows of the dining room for enchanting views of the Nile. At night, candles and lamps create a magical ambiance as lights flicker over watercolors by Egyptian artist, Aleyaa Kamal.
OPIA Lounge & Bar
OPIA is not merely a word but it is an emotion. It is the ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye which can simultaneously feel invasive and vulnerable. Following this emotion we have created a menu that allows you to enjoy the spectacular views and intensify your conversation whilst enjoying their new menu that has been developed by their highly experienced Opia culinary team.
Combining the best ingredients with the newest techniques they aim to bring to you a sensation of textures and flavous perfectly capturing the Opia emotion. Bringing all this together for you to your table.
In May 2016, Pier 88 Nile opened on the banks of Cairo’s most iconic river in the renowned Imperial Boat. Under the direction of Giovanni Bolandrini and two-timed Michelin star chef Giorgio Diana, Pier 88 Nile has put Cairo on the culinary roadmap next to its Western counterparts. Distinctly cosmopolitan, Pier 88 Nile fashions itself around the ever evolving notion of style and taste in the urban landscape.
The menu at Sachi is inspired by a journey across the world, creating new Mediterranean flavours, bearing the mark of their Greek chef consultant and their Egyptian chefs. Together, they work on old traditional recipes, adding ethnic elements and their own touches to create modern culinary ‘remixes’ in their own personal style.
Guests of Sachi can look forward to a distinctive and unforgettable dining experience that combines the signature atmosphere and ambiance of the restaurant with the exquisite and authentic flavors of Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine dishes
Saigon Restaurant & Lounge
Fairmont Nile City’s Pan-Asian fine dining restaurant presents a unique sharing concept while offering a signature twist on Asian cuisine. The signature restaurant and lounge promises an unmatched culinary experience.
The Revolving Restaurant
The highest restaurant in the Middle East, offers unprecedented views of Cairo. It rotates 360 degrees in 75 minutes, bringing the Pyramids, the Nile River and the entire city of Cairo all into view. It offers French cuisine show kitchen.
There are so many other activities you can do in Cairo, here are only a few:
- Cairo Festival City, an urban group established in 2013 with a range of services such as apartments, international schools and office space. Cairo Festival City is one of the largest malls in Egypt and enjoys a very strategic location, For a variety of purposes such as shopping, dining or entering the cinema, it has many international brands.
- Al Arab Mall is one of the largest shopping centers in Cairo. It opened in December 2010 and is located on 6th of October City in Juhayna Square, with a large number of shops, restaurants, cinemas and gaming venues
- Egypt Mall is the first shopping destination of its kind in Egypt, the leading shopping mall and the most important leisure destination in the Middle East and North Africa. The Mall of Egypt is located on the Oasis Road in the 6th of October City.
- Horse Carriages (Hantour), is one of the most important features of Cairo, which is seen by many in many places in the center of the country, Zamalek, Garden City and certainly in the pyramids.
- Cairo Tower, you can start the journey in the Tower of Cairo from the inside through the elevator as the climb to the top of the tower takes about 45 seconds to see the full panorama of Cairo, the pyramids, television building, Sphinx, Nile, and Citadel of Salahuddin Castle.
- Giza Pyramids, located on the Giza plateau in Giza governorate on the west bank of the Nile. Built about 25 centuries BC, between 2480 and 2550 BC. M. It includes three pyramids, Khufu, Khafra and Munkra.
- Ski Egypt, where you will find the first snow resort in Africa in the largest indoor snow park, and you can enjoy different experiences exclusive at temperatures below -2 degrees Celsius.