The wedding is not just about the bride or groom, parents, siblings and other close family members feel a great lot about your wedding too.
Do something special for them on your wedding day. A father and daughter dance is a great way to show your love to your dad. We previously shared some ideas for a father-daughter dance, see this: "Your Father Daughter Wedding Dance"
Why not also have a mother and son wedding dance? Wouldn’t every mother want to enjoy this special moment with her son?
To help you choose the perfect mother-son wedding dance song, we selected a few tunes for you to listen to:
- Only You, by Joshua Radin
- Happy Everafter in Your Eyes, by Ben Harper
- You'll Be in My Heart, by Phil Collins
- Child of Mine, by Carole King
- The Wonder of You, by Elvis Presley
- He Gets That From Me, by Reba McEntire
- Letter to My Mother, by Edwin McCain
- A Song For Mama, by Boyz II Men
- You Raise Me Up, by Josh Groban