Many couples prefer a honeymoon destination that is not far away and budget-friendly, and if you are getting married in the Middle East then Sharm El Sheikh is a perfect honeymoon destination.
A Sharm El Sheikh honeymoon is perfect for couples who want to spend a fun honeymoon and stay and luxurious resorts and spend their time on some of the most beautiful beaches.
Sharm El Sheikh has become one of Egypt's largest and most popular beach destinations. Couples visit Sharm El Sheikh and enjoy all the Sharm El Sheikh honeymoon details, from diving, desert safari, hiking, relaxing spa treatments, to fancy dinners and vibrant nightlife.
Sharm El Sheikh offers all the ingredients you need for a memorable romantic getaway in Egypt.
If you're planning on getting married in Sharm El Sheikh, check out the top wedding venues in Sharm El Sheikh here!
For couples who are planning a Sharm El Sheikh honeymoon, this guide will help you plan the perfect honeymoon.
Things to Do
Sharm El Sheikh has so much to offer and has something for everyone, we bring you the most popular and fun things to do while on your Sharm El Sheikh honeymoon:
- Visit El Hadaba, a small peninsula that has a collection of luxurious resorts and villas.
- Visit Naama Bay, which is the most popular spot in Sharm El Sheikh with its beachfront promenade lined with numerous hotels, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Enjoy the beautiful beach and swim in the clear waters, you can also enjoy a snorkeling experience, or a fun boat ride north Naama Bay.
- There are many water sports and activities for you to enjoy in Sharm El Sheikh such as diving, snorkeling, glass-bottom boats, windsurfing, parasailing, jet skiing, and kayaking.
- Experience riding a horse or camel in the Sinai desert, or rent a quad bike for a more adventurous experience.
- If you are a kid at heart and want to spend the day at a fun water park, there are many amazing places for you to visit such as Aqua Blue Water Park in El Hadaba or Cleo Park overlooking Na’ama Bay.
- No trip is complete without some shopping, browse through jewelry, gold, perfumes, slippers, Egyptian cotton linens, and Bedouin handicrafts at the shops on Naama Bay.
- For a fun night in Sharm El Sheikh attend a live show at the Sinai Casino or dance the night away at one of Na’ama Bay’s many lively nightclubs, including the renowned Pacha Club and Hard Rock Café.
Where to Stay
Make sure to stay at the best hotels in Sharm El Sheikh to enjoy your Sharm El Sheikh honeymoon.
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh: Four Seasons Resort is a hillside Red Sea diving resort set in Sharm El Sheikh. It boasts 4 pools, 5 restaurants, 3 lounges, and a spa. Guests can also benefit from the snorkeling and diving activities available on site.
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh: Rixos Sharm el Sheikh offers 660 luxurious and elegantly decorated rooms, conference facilities, seven swimming pools, one main restaurant, seven a la carte restaurants, nine bars, and Spa & Wellness facilities. This is an Ultra All-Inclusive Resort.
- Royal Savoy Hotel and Villas: Located in the center of Soho Square, the Royal Savoy features free WiFi in all areas, a private beach, 3 swimming pools, and a beach bar. Snorkeling and diving facilities are available upon request. The Royal Savoy offers luxurious rooms, suites, and villas fitted with air conditioning and plasma satellite TV. The villas come with a private pool and a garden, Each unit has a marbled bathroom and a balcony or patio overlooking the hotel’s landscaped gardens or sea.
- SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort: SUNRISE Resorts and Cruises was founded in 2002 by Hossam Gouda El Shaer, an Egyptian entrepreneur that carries with him a very long experience in the Tourism Industry as a valuable heritage of one of the oldest points families in the field. This extensive experience and the knowledge of guests’ needs and requirements was the key element in starting an organization that was all around exceeding guests’ expectations, hence, delivering one of the most successful hospitality chains that are tailored to cater carefully to those needs.
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh: This stylish, elegant, and prestigious 5-star Sharm El Sheikh resort is situated on 600 m of gorgeous private silky white sandy beach. It offers a lagoon-style pool and a 145 m snorkeling and scuba diving platform. It has 9 restaurants and bars.
- Sultan Gardens Resort Sharm El Sheikh: One of the finest all-around resorts on the picturesque Red Sea; The multiple Award-winning, certified Eco-Friendly and strategically located in Shark's Bay between Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and the city center, the resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, a breadth of beautiful coral formations with an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island.
- Sentido Reef Oasis Senses Resort: Time to immerse yourself in a world that offers relaxation for all the senses. In hotels that impress with high-quality furnishings, stylish ambiance, and loving details. In which relaxing music mixes with the sound of the waves, it smells of vacation and the palate is pampered the whole day. Where the sun caresses the skin and sports and wellness offer let you feel life with every fiber. And that makes you want more.
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort: The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort is a beautiful and welcoming 5-star property, ideally situated on the beach overlooking the amazing Red Sea. Appealing to couples and families alike, the hotel offers a wide variety of services and facilities, which include a range of sports activities, numerous restaurants, and cafes, evening entertainment. Diving Center, Spa Center, 5 swimming pools, and Aqua Park
There are plenty of other hotels and resorts that you can check out and most hotels in Sharm El Sheikh offer all-inclusive packages.