One of the most fun wedding planning tasks for brides is choosing their wedding cake, every bride dreams of the perfect wedding cake, and you have come to the right place, this section is filled with wedding cake ideas, not only do we have hundreds of tips and advice to help you have the perfect wedding cake but we also have the latest wedding cake trends and wedding cake inspirations, you will find hundreds of wedding cake images of beautiful wedding cakes and elegant wedding cakes. You will also find the most beautiful celebrity and royal wedding cakes for you to get some inspiration for your own wedding cake.
There are many elements and details that go into wedding cakes, such as the outer design of the wedding cake, the colors, the patterns, the overall wedding cake theme, which should go with the whole wedding theme and colors, another detail is the wedding cake flavor, many brides are choosing unique and delicious wedding cake flavors, such as chocolate wedding cakes, buttercream wedding cakes, and endless of flavors which you will find in this unique wedding cake section on Arabia Weddings.
Wedding cakes have always been an important part of weddings, some brides look for simple and small wedding cakes, while others aim for a luxurious and over the top wedding cake, after all, it all depends on your wedding theme, style, and your personal taste of course. And this is exactly why we created this wedding cake section. In our wedding cake section we will cover your wedding cake up to the last detail, what will you find in this amazing section? You can expect to find ideas for wedding cake toppers, wedding cake stand, wedding cake decorations, wedding cake designs, even engagement cakes, and much more all in one section for you.
Wouldn’t it be sweet if you could enjoy your wedding cake a year later, say on your first-year anniversary? You can totally do that. You just need to know how to preserve it… Here are some helpful tips:
- Keep the top tier of your wedding cake during the cake cutting show at your wedding intact, if possible. Pass the knife through the lower tiers.
- Ask the catering team to place the top tier in a box that you could take it away in.
- At home, remove any fresh flowers, ribbons and the cake topper. Also remove any sugar paste flowers or other decorations. If edible, keep them aside.
- Refrigerate the cake for a few hours until the icing hardens.
- Wrap the cake in several layers of cling film or plastic wrap (not aluminum foil).
- Place the wrapped cake in a container that seals well or in an airtight freezer bag and place it in the freezer.
- Avoid opening up the cake in the freezer, the more often you do that, the less fresh the cake will be.
- On your first anniversary, bring the cake down from the freezer, unwrap it and leave it to thaw at room temperature. Bon appetit!