Cyprus is one of Europe’s leading destinations for weddings and honeymoons, and is famed for its wonderful climate, beautiful scenery and myriad options for venues, ceremonies and celebrations. Whether you are escaping for an intimate ceremony, or planning a lavish wedding with family and friends, Aphrodite’s island caters for weddings of all styles. After all, it is the birthplace of the Goddess of Love and Beauty, as well as, the land of kings and queens, and, therefore, love has been at its very essence for many centuries.
From weddings on seaside piers and onboard yachts, to five-star resorts and beautiful wineries, or quaint village tavernas and venues with medieval backdrops or modern settings, Cyprus offers a wealth of venues and options for all tastes, all budgets and all love stories.
Guidance and support is also reassuringly on-hand from experienced wedding planners. Specialising in beautiful bespoke weddings, they can ensure that every finishing touch is perfect.
And where better to marry than a destination that takes you from wedding straight to honeymoon? From the Mediterranean sun that basks almost all-year-round, to the mesmerizing night, where alfresco dining and drinking takes place under the gaze of the stars, your wedding experience will be a magical moment that is as enduring as your love.
There are so many reasons why Cyprus wins the heart of couples wishing to marry abroad, including:
- Short flying time from all Middle Eastern countries.
- Significantly lower costs compared to marrying in other countries.
- Simple marriage formalities with worldwide legality.
- Wedding certificate given at the ceremony on the same day.
- English widely spoken.
- Stunning variety of different wedding venues including beaches, yachts, castles, museums, wineries and traditional villages.
- A range of bespoke, themed and packaged weddings all available on the island.
- Beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters.
- Fantastic climate with warm, sunny days throughout the year.
- Highly experienced and professional municipal wedding officers available to help you plan your event to suit both your vision and your budget.
- Highly experienced and professional wedding planners available.
- A wide range of accommodation for your wedding guest to suit all budgets.
- Family and friends can combine wedding with a holiday.
- Delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
- Warm and welcoming culture.
- Diverse pre and post-wedding activities including: Water sports, golf, sailing, horse riding, walking, cycling and even skiing and snowboarding in winter.