10 Great Celebrity First Dance Songs for Your Wedding
We have previously shared some popular first dance songs in 2015, but have you ever wondered what songs your favorite celebrities danced to at their weddings?
If you haven’t chosen your first dance song yet, then we have some songs for you to choose from.
Whether it’s Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, or Prince William and Kate Middleton, we have 10 royal and celebrity first dance songs for you to listen to:
- Kate Middleton and Prince William – Ellie Goulding, Your Song.
- Kim Kardasdhian and Kanye West –Etta James At Last mixed with Otis Redding These Arms Of Mine and Tenderness
- Beyonce and Jay Z – Beyonce feat. Jay Z, Crazy In Love
- Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson – Stevie Wonder, You and I
- David Beckham and Victoria Adams – The Starlight Orchestra, It Had To Be You
- Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato – Dean Martin, Everybody Loves Somebody
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel – Donny Hathaway, A Song For You
- Lauren Conrad and William Tell – The Beatles, You’re My Best Friend
- Drew Barrymre and Will Kopelman – Band of Horses, No One’s Gonna Love You
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley – Patti Griffin, Heavenly Day