Wedding Candy Bars We Love
Whether it’s for your wedding, engagement, or any other special occasion, everyone loves candy buffets and wedding candy bars.
If you want to skip the wedding dessert table or have both a wedding dessert table and a candy bar, then make sure that the colors and decor of each table go with the other or even better have a big table filled with both candy and dessert.
What we love most about candy bars, especially at weddings, is that they serve as dessert and as wedding giveaways too.
This is why we couldn’t resist sharing some of our favorite wedding candy buffet ideas we came across.
How to Create a Wedding Candy Table
Here are some more tips that will help you create a beautiful candy buffet that is fun and inexpensive:
- Choose containers with different heights and sizes, you can find them at cheaper prices at some stores, and you can even make a bargain if you get them on sale!
- Why not consider using fish bowls or tanks? It might sound like a strange idea, but they will look beautiful once they are filled with candy.
- To create a variation of containers, you can easily glue a candle holder to a glass vase to give it some height.
- When choosing your candy, don't limit yourself to specific colors as this will limit your choices and make it harder for you to find the right candy and sweets. Choose a variety of chocolates, marshmallows, and colorful candies.
- Take advantage of the holiday seasons, where there are huge amounts of candies that are on sale or find a good wholesale store that sells them for a cheaper price.
- Print and write some signs for your buffet, also ask your wedding venue for an extra table to place your candy buffet on, most venues don't mind providing an extra table.
- Do not put small-sized candy in large containers, this will only make you need more candy to fill the big container, and the container won't look as nice if it is not filled, so choose the right candy for the right container.
- Pay attention to the size of the bags that your guests will use to fill their candy, choose smaller bags to make sure you don't run out of candy.
- Use some of your decor elements to add to your candy buffet, for example adding some mirrors, or a nice backdrop can change the whole vibe of the candy buffet.