For the most beautiful bridal nails on your wedding day you will find the latest nail trends and tips for healthy and perfect nails right here.
Looking For Suppliers? Find Them Now:
Now that you have got that beautiful ring you have always wished for, it is time to make sure you have beautiful bridal nails and make your wedding ring look even more beautiful by taking care of your nails. A bride should never neglect her wedding nails as they complete the bridal look and are very important for gorgeous wedding photos of the wedding ring and wedding bouquet.
Every woman loves taking care of her nails and wants beautiful and strong nails; your nails become even more important once you get engaged! Your hand will be getting a lot of attention when you get engaged and on your wedding day, because everyone is going to want to take a look at that stunning ring. If your wedding day is near, you need to start looking after your nails, as your hands will probably be photographed a lot to show off your ring. And we are sure you want healthy and strong nails before your wedding.
So your wedding nails should always be done by a professional before the day of your wedding or on the day of your wedding, it depends on which suits you best. When it comes to wedding nail ideas many brides choose a classic french manicure or pastel-colored nail polish, as pastel colors are known to be "bridal nail polish", other brides like something more unique and have some bridal nail art done, and other brides look for unique and very bold nail colors or nail designs for their wedding. Find out the perfect nail color for your skin tone here!
You can also get inspired by your wedding season, if you are having your wedding during the fall, you should go for some beautiful bridal fall nail colors. The same goes for all seasons, go for lighter colors if you are having a summer or spring wedding.
One of the most annoying things that a bride hates happening at her wedding is having a nail polish disaster. Here are some tips and tricks that could help you if that happens to you:
- Chipped nail polish: Fill the chipped area with matching nail polish and let it dry, dip one of your fingers in nail polish remover, and buff the area where the old polish and new polish meet. Finish off with clear nail polish.
- Backup: Have a bottle of nail polish with you in case you need to retouch.
- Tip: Have your nails done the day before the wedding, so they have enough time to settle and dry.
- Tip: To make your nail polish stay on longer, lighter colors are always the best option as they don’t show that much when your nails grow. There are some nail polish brands out there that are perfect for brides especially if you’re going on your honeymoon right after the wedding, as they stay on for 15-20 days.
Your hand will be getting a lot of attention when you get engaged because everyone is going to want to take a look at that stunning ring. If your wedding day is near, you need to start looking after your nails, as your hands will probably be photographed a lot to show off your ring. And we are sure you want healthy and strong nails before your wedding.
This is why we have some vitamins for you that will help improve your nails' health. TIP: If you are worried about taking extra vitamins, make sure you ask your doctor if he/she approves.
Here are some vitamins that are great for your nails' health and growth:
- Vitamin B12: Not only will it make your nails stronger, but it will also stop them from growing in a curved shape.
- Vitamin E or H: If you have fragile nails and they are always breaking or pealing, vitamin E or H will help you grow stronger and thicker nails.
- Folic Acid: If you suffer from colored spots or discoloration in your nails, folic acid will help fight it.
- Iron: Iron will help fight white spots in your nails, it will also help you grow stronger nails.
Make sure you get the best wedding manicure treatment, you should get a full-on manicure and pedicure and pamper yourself, and choose a color that suits your style, wedding theme, and wedding dress. You will find everything in this section.