Beirut has many professional wedding planners to help you plan your dream wedding. Find a comprehensive list of wedding planner in Beirut here and connect with them in click of a button.
You will be interested in reading this:
Are you getting married and looking to hire a Wedding Planner in Beirut? Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but with the right wedding planner on your side, the process will be much smoother and less stressful. In this directory, we compiled an up-to-date list of wedding planners in Beirut whom you can contact through a click of a button. Search first through the 'featured companies' where you can view a gallery of images and videos of weddings designed and planned by these event planners in Beirut, along with their detailed contact information, and then move on to browse the full list.
If you need a shortcut, and would like to see the Top Wedding Planners in Lebanon then click here.
Planning a wedding can be one of the most exciting and rewarding things you will ever do, but it could also be one of the most stressful things to do. Here are 8 tips that will help you plan a stress-free wedding:
- Start planning ASAP. Pick your wedding date and start looking into possible wedding venues for your wedding. Read: Top Wedding Venues in Beirut. Consider hiring a wedding planner who will help you with a lot of wedding preparation. If you opted not to, share some tasks with friends and family members.
- Investigate your service providers. Look for reputable service providers. The reputation of the service providers you choose is very important. Avoid unpleasant surprises on the day of your wedding by selecting service providers with impeccable records.
- Set your budget. It is very easy to get drawn into spending more on your wedding than you planned for. If you start out with a budget, stick to it and find alternative options. You do not want to start your new life together paying off wedding bills for years to come!
- Select your theme & color scheme. Look into magazines, browse the internet, consider your own interests & hobbies and get inspired by anything around you. Pick your wedding style and choose your theme and color scheme. This should run through everything else you buy or book.
- Document everything. When you book your service providers, anything that you discuss, including special arrangements or deals that you want to be included in your package should be written in the signed contract
- Stay organized. In order to avoid feeling overwhelmed by the number of tasks ahead of you, make to-do lists and keep yourself organized. Use the Planning Tools on this website as they’re very helpful, particularly the Checklist. It includes all the tasks that you need to complete starting 12 months in advance of your wedding. Follow up, amend, update and stay focused on the Big Day.
- Confirm and follow-up. Make sure as the date gets closer, about 2 months in advance, that you follow-up with your vendors, such as the band, limousine, photographer, florist, and videographer to confirm your arrangements, provide any last-minute instructions, and reconfirm timings
- Relax and enjoy it! It is a fun, happy, beautiful time. Do not let the planning process mask that for you. Stay in the present! Step back and enjoy what is happening, especially on the day of your wedding.
Visit this section on Real Lebanese Weddings for additional inspiration.