Arab brides are known for always wanting to be unique and beautiful in their own way, especially brides! Arab brides are always looking for the latest bridal, fashion, and beauty trends and ideas for their bridal look.
After you choose your wedding dress, your shoes, and the wedding accessories, you then move on to your bridal makeup.
A bride's makeup can really make a bride happy or extremely sad if done wrong, one of the most important things a bride worries about on her wedding day is how her hair and wedding makeup will look like.
Arab brides are becoming more aware of makeup styles and techniques and are choosing their makeup artists very carefully, because they want to look flawless but at the same time they don't want to hide their beautiful features.
One of the most important things when it comes to your bridal makeup, is choosing the right makeup artist, and to make sure you have flawless makeup, you have to choose an amazing and trusted makeup artist who will emphasize your beautiful features and not hide them or cover them.
One other very important detail you should keep in mind when choosing your makeup is your wedding season, for example winter brides usually prefer to wear darker shades of makeup on their eyes and lips, while summer or spring brides should choose lighter colors and lighter makeup.
We love this perfect bridal makeup look, a perfect makeup look for a summer or spring wedding, and for brides who want a very simple and natural makeup look on their wedding day.
And this bridal makeup look is perfect for a fall or winter wedding, why? We love how the bride chose a neautral eye shadow shade with a bit of shimmer and of course this beautiful deep berry lipstick color that is perfect for the season.
After all makeup is all about the bride's personal style and how she usually likes her makeup done, some brides like a simpler more classic look, while other brides prefer a glamorous and fancier makeup look, and there is no wrong or right when it comes to your makeup style, if done right, every bride's makeup looks beautiful.
If you are bride who wants glamorous makeup for her wedding and looking for inspiration click here!
Remember to always have a makeup tutorial with the makeup artist you want, before your wedding day, let them know what kind of makeup you want, and show them pictures so they can have a clear idea.
Arab brides with original Arabic features as dark eyebrows, big beautiful eyes, and full lips, love to emphasize on these features. Arabic inspired makeup is usually more about the eyes, as Arab brides love a good eye makeup look, with professional eyeliner and beautifully blended eyeshadow, and long dramatic lashes.
We previously shared some beautiful bridal makeup ideas for the Arab brides, check here!
Like every bride, Arab brides love to look at makeup looks for inspiration, and of course this is what we are here for!
Those makeup looks are created by some of the most popular makeup artists in the Middle East, such as Bassam Fattouh, Fady Kataya, Hameez Binjabi, Hala Ajam, Nora Bo Awadh and many more.
We have some of the best beauty and makeup tips to help you achieve the perfect makeup look for your wedding day:
- While you may be tempted to treat your skin to new skincare products and treatments before you wedding especially a few days before the big day, we recommend that you stick to your daily and regular routine, to avoid having any kind of skin issues before your wedding day. Use your normal face cleanser and toner followed by your face cream to make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- If you want your skin to look and feel amazing on your wedding day you have to start a healthy and daily skin routine at least 3 months before your wedding and ideally 6 months before your wedding, so you can actually see the beautiful results.
- If you are not a fan of the all natural makeup look and want a nice glamorous makeup look, then avoid being too trendy, don't be afraid to wear a bold makeup look but make sure it is still timeless.
- Take care of your lips! Many brides tend to take care of their skin but neglect their lips, especially if you are planning on wearing a bright or bold colored lipstick color, make sure to prep your lips, how to do so? Exfoliate your lips with a gentle scrub, hydrate with balm, then prime with a lip liner all over before applying a matching lipstick color.
- Make sure you have a makeup trial a few weeks before your wedding so you can have a close idea of what your makeup will look like on your big day. It is also a great idea to bring makeup looks that you like on your makeup trial, giving your makeup artist some pictures of similar makeup looks will help them get a clear idea of what you want your makeup to look like on your wedding day.
- Don't rush your makeup session make sure you get to your makeup artist or ask them to come a bit earlier, remember that any makeup session needs 30 minutes minimum, so a bridal makeup may take up to 45 minutes. So to make sure you don't end up rushing your makeup artist and ending up with a makeup look that needs a lot of retouching, we advise you to be on time for your makeup session.
- Make sure your eyebrows look good, but don't over pluck them, and make sure you have them done by an expert, and make sure you draw them with a special shadow or pencil to make your face features pop. We advise you to do your eyebrows at least 2 days before your wedding.
- Now that semi permanent lash extensions are the best way to have long and voluminous lashes, why have fake eyelashes that will be romved as soon as the wedding is over? Semi permanent lash extenstions can last up to a month and will only take you 90 minutes to get done.
Read our exclusive interview with Lebanese and international makeup artist Bassam Fattouh.
For more makeup trends, ideas, and tips, you can always check out our amazing bridal makeup section filled with makeup looks by the best makeup artists.
We have chosen some fabulous makeup looks we simply love for you to get some ideas.