Abu Dhabi has many professional wedding photographers and videographers to produce memorable wedding pictures. Seek inspiration for the best wedding photography and wedding videography in Abu Dhabi from these companies. Find them here and request a proposal with a click of a button.
You will be interested in reading this:
If you're getting married and looking for professional wedding photographers in Abu Dhabi, we have this comprehensive directory of wedding photographers in Abu Dhabi and wedding videographers in Abu Dhabi.
With all the new trends in wedding photography, it's necessary to search for wedding photographers who keep up-to-date with the latest photography trends. A talented photographer will create unique pictures and videos of your wedding that you will cherish forever.
If you're a bride or groom planning to celebrate your wedding in Abu Dhabi and looking for professional wedding photographers, you are in the right place. Choosing a professional photographer to document the most beautiful moments at the wedding is essential, and Abu Dhab photography will not fail you at all! So if you are going to celebrate your wedding in the UAE, you are certainly lucky. Abu Dhab has world-famous wedding photographers from all over the world.
Many Emirati and Arab brides prefer a team of female photographers to capture the intimate moments of pre-wedding preparations and the wedding itself. Abu Dhab has many professional teams of female photographers listed in this directory. Click here for a list of The Top Wedding Photographers in Abu Dhabi.
Photo booths have been trending for the past couple of years in the Middle East, and wedding guests are loving them! Not only do they add a fun element to your wedding, as they come with props, signs, and different backgrounds, but your guests can take their pictures as a keepsake and always remember your wedding day.
Brides and grooms nowadays are interested in a pre-wedding photoshoot. However, before choosing your pre-wedding photoshoot location in Abu Dhab, you will need to hire the right photographer! Check out the top wedding photographers in this directory. Want to capture a video of your pre-wedding photoshoot as well? You can check out the best videographers in Abu Dhab also in this directory here!
We have a wonderful section on Wedding Photography and Videography for inspiration, advice, and tips, make sure to visit it.
Before hiring your photographer read these 10 Tips for Perfect Wedding Pictures:
- Spend some time identifying what your photography style is. Look through different wedding picture ideas online for example on Instagram or Pinterest. If you like bright, advertising-style images, a photographer with a more fashion-led style will suit your wedding best.
- Ask your friends for recommendations. Even if they aren’t recently married, they may have been at a wedding where they were impressed with the photographer.
- Look at a lot of photographers’ websites. What’s your first impression? Do you like their work? Is their website well designed? Remember, this is the person who will be designing your wedding album.
- Narrow your choices down to three and make appointments to meet them. It’s important that you look at album samples so that you know what you’ll be getting.
- Don’t book someone whose work you love if you don’t like them personally. If you don’t get on, it will be apparent in your expressions on the day and on record in your pictures forever!
- Do ask to see photos from a complete wedding. It’s easy to take two or three good shots at each wedding, but its consistency is the mark of a good, professional photographer.
- Don’t make your decision purely based on price. Ten years from now when you are looking through the album, you won’t care how much it costs if the pictures are fabulous. These images will be your everlasting memory from the day so they need to be perfect!
- Make sure that you hire a professional. It’s a specialized job; experience in dealing quickly and efficiently with different lighting and weather situations is key.
- Do ask for a pre-wedding shoot if it’s not included in your package. It’s a great chance to have some fun while you’re at it. These could even make great shots for your thank you cards.
- Don’t leave it too late. Book early to make sure you get the photographer you really want.
Wedding photographers in other cities: