Job Position: Weddings & Events Production Executive in Oman for Al Khayalee Grand Weddings
The role will support key strategic priorities for Al Khayalee's strategy and execution team.
- To be able to design and produce luxury weddings and events for high net worth clientele.
- To be able to develop project plan and materials needed for each project.
- To be able to plan and coordinate all the details before the event and handle logistics on the day.
- The position is based in Muscat - Oman.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the same field of Weddings & Events
- Able to guide, mentor and provide technical assistance to the production team
- Be a creative thinker and be updated with the latest trends in the events industry.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team
- Effective problem identification and problem solving
- General computer literacy (Microsoft office e.g word, excel, powerpoint etc)
Candidates should demonstrate previous portfolio of work done in this field and send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Job Opening in Muscat.
React Developer for Arabia Weddings in Jordan
Looking for a React native developer to work on a mobile application and on React component development of the website.
- Good knowledge of React and React Native
- Good knowledge of web fundamentals (HTML5, CSS3, ES6+ JS)
- Good communication skills
- Previous quality work to demonstrate
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with React state management patterns and practices (preferably Context API or react-query)
- Preferably based in Jordan
- Fully carry out the design and development process for the application.
- Work together with other React developers by making reliable standalone components.
- Follow best practices for the code and project structure.
- Write semantic HTML for web components and focus on accessibility.
- Setup and follow strict style and linting rules for all of the work.
- Make a multi-language user interface (English (LTR) and Arabic (RTL)).
Email CV to email@example.com