Music plays a huge part in your wedding it can make or break any party! Once couples start choosing their wedding songs they go to different sources to create the perfect wedding song playlist.
Music helps your guests get into the right mood and sets a great ambiance to the place. So it is very important that you discuss your wedding songs with your DJ, Wedding Planner, or Band.
You can always check out the selection of wedding songs we have for you!
One of the best sources to find the latest songs for your wedding is Spotify, a commercial music streaming service.
So here are the most popular and top-streamed wedding songs this year on Spotify.
- Justin Bieber - Holy
- Harry Styles - Adore You
- Harry Styles - Falling
- Conan Gray - Heather
- Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande - Stuck with You
- Pink Sweats - At My Worst
- Andra - Love Can Save it All
- Taylor Swift - Cardigan
- Taylor Swift ft Bon Iver - Exile
- Dua Lipa - Love Again
- Lany - You
- Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather
- John Legend - Conversations in the Dark
- Justin Bieber ft Post Malone and Clever - Forever
- Lost Frequencies, Zonderling and Kelvin Jones - Love to Go
- Selena Gomez - Souvenir
- Ava Max - Rumors
- Katy Perry - Champagne Problems
- Chills - Why Don't We
- Passenger - The Way That I Love You