Soon-to-be Brides and Grooms that missed out on attending the Dubai Wedding Collection don’t have to miss out on the amazing wedding offer from the Al Habtoor City Hotel Collection.
Guests that book their big day at a wedding venue within The St. Regis Dubai, W Dubai – Al Habtoor City or The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City before 31 August 2017 are entitled to the following 7 dream wedding privileges:
- Five tier wedding cake
- Bride and groom become part of Al Habtoor City Hotel Collection Spa Lifetime Preferred partnership with a complimentary annual massage on wedding anniversary and 20% off all spa treatments
- 10% off additional guests added to confirmed guest list
- Complimentary use of the hotel for pre-wedding photoshoot
- Silver service dinner for the couple in their honeymoon suite on the night of their wedding
- Three-month gym membership at the hotel for the couple
- Complimentary dinner on one year anniversary
Earlier this month, The St. Regis Dubai, W Dubai – Al Habtoor City and The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City hosted the inaugural Al Habtoor City Dubai Wedding Collection from 2 to 4 March; a wedding wonderland that showcased the very best ideas and inspiration in one luxurious destination.
Over the weekend, a series of exclusive fashion shows were held by leading fashion designers, Jameela Al Mansoury, Anjali K, Angelina and Walid Atallah, and more than 30 exhibitors displayed bridal collections, held make-up masterclasses and beauty demonstrations and offered wedding counsel all in the spacious Al Joud ballroom at The Westin Dubai, Al Habtoor City.