From April 6 to 9 2018, Milan, the fashion capital, will host Sì Sposaitalia Collezioni, the trendiest event for wedding wear for both bride and groom, occasion wear, accessories, and everything pertaining to style. From the classic to the eccentric, a new and comprehensive panorama and a must-see event for those who wish to keep up to speed with all the latest scenarios. Sì Sposaitalia Collezioni is one of the most anticipated event among the players of the bridal industry.
Si Sposaitalia Collezioni reflects the current wedding fashion trends, as, every year, it showcases the best international collections. Numerous brands have already confirmed their presence, such as Nicole Fashion Group, Antonio Riva Milano, Luisa Sposa, Dalin, Emiliano Bengasi, Bellantuono, Blumarine, Tosca Spose, Sadoni and Kisui; on the men side Petrelli Uomo, Andrea Versali, Maestrami and Lebole; for the ceremony segment Matilde Cano, Sonia Peña and Maria Coca.
Sì Sposaitalia Collezioni aims at confirming itself as an international promotion driver for the bridal market. It draws inspiration from the fashion world canons, in general, and haute couture, in particular, to provide an extra boost to its exhibitors and make them even more competitive.
Visiting this unique event is a must for boutique owners in the Middle East, here are the reasons for you to check out:
- It is held in Milan, the fashion and lifestyle capital in Europe.
- Over 200 premium collections of wedding wear for both bride and groom and occasion wear will take center stage.
- The event is home to numerous important runway shows.
- It is the only bridal fashion event: The Si White carpet by the Si Sposaitalia Collezioni project, curated by Giusy Ferre, will see the contribution of stylists and influencers to the bridal industry.
- You'll be launched into 2019 with trends and inspirations.
- You'll have the opportunity to discover What's New, an unusual and curious space awash with style and stimuli.
- You'll be able to assess your market benefiting from suitable opportunities.
- You'll experience 4 days of pure emotions, and won't be able to wait for next year's edition.