Dubai Wedding Venues
Find Dubai wedding venues in this comprehensive directory of resorts and hotels in Dubai. From 5-star wedding ballrooms to outdoor areas, yachts, unique venues, and banquet halls, you can search for wedding venues in Dubai easily and connect with them efficiently.
You will be interested in reading this:
Are you having a Dubai wedding and looking for a wedding venue? There are so many different options in Dubai to suit all sorts of budgets and desires. From opulent extraordinary indoor ballrooms with various capacities to outdoor beach wedding venues or unique venues, such as, yachts and parks, you will find whatever you are looking for to make your dream wedding come true in this amazing city.
You can use this directory to go through hundreds of wedding venues, whether they are hotels and resorts, clubs, wedding halls, or anything in between, or you can jump straight into reading some of the very useful lists that we have compiled for couples searching for wedding venues in Dubai.
Start with the Top 25 Wedding Venues in Dubai, or select any one of these lists for specific areas in Dubai, such as Top Wedding Venues on The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, The Best Wedding Venues at JBR, or Best Wedding Venues in Downtown Dubai.
For unique wedding venues, check out this list of Yacht Rental for Parties and Weddings in Dubai, Unconventional Wedding Venues in Dubai, and Beautiful Outdoor Wedding Venues in Dubai. For large weddings in Dubai, you will find this list of The Largest Wedding Ballrooms in Hotels in Dubai particularly useful.
Finding a wedding venue in Dubai is one thing, while officially getting married in Dubai is another. There are several regulations that govern getting married in Dubai, particularly for non-nationals. Keep in mind that Dubai offers different procedures depending on your nationality, religion, and residency status, and like other countries, there are certain legal requirements and conditions that must be met. Under the Sharia Law applicable in the UAE, marriage is the only legal bond for a man and a woman to establish a relationship and have children. It is prohibited for an unmarried man and woman to live together or share a closed space. Click here for a Guide on Getting Married in Dubai.
Choosing your wedding venue is one of the most important planning decisions you will make. This is dictated by many factors including the number of guests you wish to invite, whether you would like to have an indoor or an outdoor wedding, the time of the year you are getting married, and your budget.
Any venue can make a memorable wedding experience, whether it is a hotel, a restaurant, a club, a private residence, a farm, or even a historic or cultural venue. Wherever you decide to hold your wedding reception, here are some points to consider when choosing your wedding venue:
- How many guests? Have an idea of how many guests you will be inviting to your wedding & how many of them will attend. The venue should be able to handle an increase or decrease in the number of guests by around 10%. Most venues allow you to guarantee the number of guests up to 48 hours in advance. So make sure you update the hotel, or any other venue or caterer, with your numbers by the allocated time.
- Indoors or Outdoors? Consider the weather first and foremost. Do not take risks with unpredictable weather, whether it’s cold, heat, wind, rain, or humidity. It’s always better to be safe than sorry. If you’re thinking of going outdoors, you may need to consider additional factors such as security, parking, valet service, cleaning, toilet facilities, and others. Read Outdoor Wedding Venues in Dubai.
- Seated dinner, buffet, or live cooking stations? Seated dinners require less space but more staff and could be costlier. And if you’re not going for a seated dinner, split the buffet or the live cooking stations according to the number of guests to avoid long queues. This requires a larger area if you can afford that.
- Entertainment. Allow enough space for your wedding entertainment. Are you having a live band or DJ? How big do you want the dance floor to be? Are you having a zaffeh? Some zaffeh performances need changing rooms and a storage place for their props and equipment, so be prepared.
- Children. If children are attending the wedding, ask if there is a room or area that can be used to let them have time away from all the noise, a room with TV/DVDs is ideal.
- Photos. Where will you take your memorable photos together as a newly married couple? Some venues have special rooms prepared for this purpose. Look around for locations that are suitable for taking your photos and consult your photographer when it comes to light and other technical issues.
- Transportation. Consider how your guests will arrive at your wedding and pick a venue that is easily accessible with good directions. Take care of transportation for your out-of-town guests.
We have enhanced this directory to include some useful information to help you select your wedding venue in Dubai. Here is what we mean by the icons in the directory:
- Venue capacity: The outdoor and indoor venue capacities are the maximum number of persons that the venue can accommodate in banquet style (10 persons seated at a round table).
- Price: This is the starting price of the venue's wedding packages per person. For some venues, the price is inclusive of taxes and fees, but for others it might not. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the venue to clarify and double check on the price.