Are you suffering from dry and chapped lips? Many go to the nearest pharmacy to get the best product out there to help them get healthy lips, but sometimes these products cost a fortune, unlike DIY lip scrubs and lip balms.
There are always alternate ways to have healthy and silky soft lips in a very natural way! DIY beauty is becoming very popular these days, especially as we are becoming more aware of our health and our environment and everything affecting them. Many of us are looking for all-natural ways and products to substitute manufactured and processed products that we buy from supermarkets or pharmacies.
So how about you try these easy DIY lip scrubs we have for you:
Classic Lip Scrub
- Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
- Mix ingredients together
- Scrub your lips
Coconut And Honey Lip Scrub
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lukewarm water
- Start by mixing the coconut oil and honey.
- Add the brown sugar and the lukewarm water to this mixture.
- Rub the mixture on your lips in a circular motion for two to three minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Cinnamon Lip Scrub
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix them well.
- Apply the scrub using your fingertips and gently slough off the dead skin cells.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with your favorite lip balm