Now more than ever, women are looking for natural alternatives for their beauty products, and the best way to do that is by creating your own DIY beauty products.
Do you need a good body scrub but one that is all-natural and not overpriced? No need to look any further than your very own kitchen!
This body scrub is better than any product you will find due to its natural components. It also smells quite yummy, too!
- 10 tablespoons of sea salt (Fine or raw depending on how you want your scrub to be like)
- 4-6 tablespoons of almond oil
- 2 peppermint tea bags
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Put the 2 peppermint tea bags in the hot water, and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix cocoa powder and sea salt.
- Open up the tea bags and add the content to the cocoa and salt mix.
- Add the almond oil and the water you soaked the tea bags into the mixture.
- Apply the scrub on damp skin and rub, and rinse when you're done!