When our hair is exposed daily to sunlight and weather changes, it is only natural that it makes our hair brittle and damaged, of course, there are plenty of hair products that can help you fix your damaged hair, but we all know that nothing works better than all-natural products, especially those done at home, so we decided to bring you some amazing DIY hair recipes!
Many ladies and especially brides to be want to grow their hair and make it longer and healthier, and with the right natural ingredients and hair care routine you can achieve your hair goal.
So how can you make your hair grow faster naturally, try out these easy DIY hair masks we have for you.
We love hair masks because they are highly effective and provide your hair with the care it needs. For longer hair your healthier hair and the best way to do that is by mixing some amazing ingredients available in your kitchen!
Henna Hair Mask
If you want to grow your hair in a healthy and quick way before your wedding or any other special event, then a home-made henna and egg mask is exactly what you need!
Henna and eggs are so rich in protein, so they have a great effect on your hair growth and strength.
*NOTE: This treatment can change the color of your hair, either a little or a lot depending on the current shade. You can do this treatment every month to keep your hair healthy.
- Natural henna powder (any color)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- Mix henna with the egg and water together until you've formed a paste, then let it stand for an hour.
- Add the lemon juice and mix it in until the mixture is smooth again.
- Apply the paste to your scalp and hair, from root to tips.
- Leave it in for about two hours, or until the mix is completely dry.
- Use lukewarm water and gently work the mixture out of your hair, then shampoo your hair.
Castor Oil and Coconut Oil Hair Mask
- Add one spoon of castor oil and coconut oil to a bowl of boiling water and let it set until its warm.
- Massage the mixture in your hair and scalp and wrap your hair with a hot towel.
- Keep it wrapped for at least one hour then shampoo your hair.
- To get the best results, do this treatment twice a week.
- Note: Don't heat the mixture in the microwave.
Coconut Cream, Cocoa Powder, and Cinnamon Hair Mask
This mask works to promote thickness, thanks to antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, theobromine to boost growth-stimulating blood flow, and cinnamon that promotes circulation around hair follicles.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut cream.
- 1/2 cup of no-sugar-added cocoa powder.
- 3/4 tablespoon of powdered cinnamon.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Apply to damp hair from root to tip, cover with a plastic cap, and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, then shampoo as usual.
Green Tea Hair Mask
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and contains EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) that can stimulate hair growth (14).
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of green tea
- Mix the ingredients until the mixture acquires a creamy texture.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp using an applying brush.
- Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water before shampooing.