Getting married soon?Looking for a Beauty Center or a Makeup Artist?Let's help you find them.
DIY soap has never been easier to make, with just a few ingredients you can create your own soap bars at home.
Why make your own soap at home? First of all, to protect your skin from all the chemicals in other commercial soaps that may harm your skin.
How amazing is it that you can customize your soap's size, color, and smell.
Homemade soaps are great gifts for your dear ones, and make great giveaways at your henna or bachelorette party!
- 2 tablespoons dried red rose petals
- 235 g pure soap flakes
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 9 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Pound the rose petals with a mortar and pestle. In a large bowl, combine the ground petals, soap and water and stir until smooth. If the soap starts to solidify, place the bowl over near-boiling water.
- Stir in the rose water and ground almonds. Allow cooling. Add the essential oil.
- Shape mixture into six balls and flatten them slightly. Allow the soap to harden between sheets of wax paper. Keep unused soap in a cool, dark place until needed.
Looking For Suppliers? Find Them Now: