Getting married soon?Looking for a Beauty Center or a Makeup Artist?Let's help you find them.
Many brides want to have fair and glowing skin on their wedding day. If you want a whiter and brighter complexion on your wedding day, but you're worried to try intensive or harsh treatments, then why not do your own whitening mask at home?
Homemade do it yourself skin masks and treatments are much safer and are all-natural at the same time.
Check out those 4 magical skin whitening masks that will give you a brighter complexion before your wedding day.
Lemon and Honey Face Mask
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it to your skin until it dries.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
Sugar and Yeast Face Mask
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with 2 tablespoons of yeast
- Add half a cup of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the mixture.
- Mix well and apply to your face for 15 minutes before washing.
Milk and Almond Oil Face Mask
- Mix one cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave until its warm.
- Apply to your face for 15 minutes before washing.
Turmeric Face Mask
Turmeric is a great spice that enjoys many medicinal and beauty benefits. While you may be most familiar with the bright yellow spice from Indian, Southeast Asian, and Middle Eastern cuisine, turmeric is also an excellent skincare product that has been used over the centuries.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of flour
- Add 2 to 3 drops of runny honey
- For oily skin add 1/4 cup plain yogurt plus 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice
- For dry skin add 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- Apply to your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a warm, wet face towel rinse off the mask.
Looking For Suppliers? Find Them Now: