Homemade Green Tea and Grapefruit Tightening Toner
Every bride strives for tight and amazing skin on her wedding day! Who wants their wrinkles and dull skin to show in their wedding pictures? No one!
So here is an amazing homemade green tea and grapefruit toner that will have your skin looking perfectly flawless.
Green tea has endless benefits for the skin; it helps prevent skin cancer, reduces sun damage to name a few. It also slows down the development of some signs of aging.
As for the magical fruit called grapefruit, it also has endless benefits for the skin as well! Grapefruit contains a high amount of Vitamins A and C, minerals, and antioxidants that protect the skin from any damage and inflammations, it also stimulates the production of skin collagen.
The potassium in the grapefruit helps to smooth wrinkles and age spots as well.
For more easy DIY beauty recipes click here!
Here is the amazing recipe you can make in your own kitchen:
- 2 green tea bags steeped in 1 cup water and cooled.
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- Juice of 1/2 of a red grapefruit
- Steep the tea bags in the water and let cool.
- Remove the teabags.
- Add the witch hazel and the grapefruit juice to the tea water.
- Mix all together.
- Apply to skin with a cotton ball, let dry, and then rinse off with water.