The combination of egg yolk, honey and olive oil makes a wonderful facial mask for dry skin.
Egg Yolk has vitamin A that has retinoids or Retin A which is used to help skin shedding, regulate the amount of skin produced and stops pores from clogging. Egg Yolks also have 13 cis retinol, which helps reduce oil production and bacteria that can cause acne.
If you are suffering from dry skin or live in a dry environment, you must try out this simple homemade recipe. It works wonders on your skin leaving it soft, moisturized and radiant.
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Separate the yolk from the egg white in a bowl.
- Beat the yolk with a fork.
- Add the honey and olive oil.
- Make sure your face is washed & make up removed before you apply the mask.
- Apply the mask evenly on your face.
- Leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a towel.