There is no doubt that all brides want to have the perfect skin on their wedding day. Who doesn’t? The good news is that this doesn’t have to come at a high cost. There are so many facial masks and home remedies that you can do yourself at home with simple ingredients and very effective results.
This oatmeal and yogurt face mask is suitable for all skin types and is a very effective natural skin cleanser, facial scrub, and a soothing facial mask.
Oatmeal contains 18 different amino acids and has hypo allergenic properties that help heal blemishes, rashes, allergies and repair damaged skin. Oatmeal can absorb and remove skin impurities while providing very gentle exfoliation, leaving skin smooth, soft, and clean with a healthy glow.
Yogurt is also effective at cleansing and disinfecting pores, preventing acne, moisturizing the skin and revitalizing its texture. Yogurt's antibacterial and antifungal properties make it a useful, de-germing cleanser treating skin conditions such as acne and eczema, and its lactic-acid content soothes irritation, clarifies the pores and softens the skin.
Remember, if you have dairy or alpha and beta hydroxy-acid allergies, you should not use yogurt for skin care.
Here is the recipe:
1 tablespoon oatmeal, finely ground
1. Add the yogurt to the oatmeal in a small bowl and mix together.
2. Warm a few drops of honey. To do this, warm a spoon under hot water for a minute then add a few drops of honey to the spoon.
3. Stir the honey into the yogurt and oatmeal mixture.
4. Make sure your face is washed & your make up removed before you apply the mask.
5. Apply the mask gently to your face.
6. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
7. Then rinse it off with several splashes of warm water.
8. Pat your face dry with a warm towel.
More face mask recipes: