Are you getting married and looking to hire a Wedding Planner in Dubai? Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but with the right wedding planner on your side, the process will be much smoother and less stressful.
In this directory, we compiled an up-to-date list of wedding planners in Dubai whom you can contact through a click of a button. Search first through the 'featured companies' where you can view a gallery of images and videos of weddings designed and planned by these wedding organizers in Dubai, along with their detailed contact information, and then move on to browse the full list.
If you need a shortcut, and would like to see who the Top 3 Luxury Wedding Planners in Dubai are, then click here. If you are looking to have an Indian wedding and interested in knowing who the Top Indian Wedding Planners in Dubai are, for example, then we have the perfect list for you as well.
Dubai is a melting pot of different cultures, ethnicities and religions, therefore, wedding planners in Dubai are experienced in designing and planning multicultural weddings as well as destination weddings in Dubai. Whether it's an Arab wedding, an Iranian wedding, an Indian wedding, a Pakistani wedding... or a European wedding, many of these planners are versed in different styles and cultural elements that these multicultural weddings need. Connect with the today!
We have a wonderful section on Wedding Planning that offers great inspiration and advice on all aspects of planning a wedding, make sure to visit it.
Planning a wedding in Dubai is one thing, while officially getting married in Dubai is another. There are several regulations that govern getting married in Dubai, particularly for non nationals. Keep in mind that Dubai offers different procedures depending on your nationality, religion and residency status, and like other countries, there are certain legal requirements and conditions that must be met. Under the Sharia Law applicable in the UAE, marriage is the only legal bond for a man and a woman to establish a relationship and have children. It is prohibited for an unmarried man and woman to live together or share a closed space. Click here for a Guide on Getting Married in Dubai.
Planning a wedding can be one of the most exciting and rewarding things you will ever do, but it could also be one of the most stressful things to do. Here are 8 tips that will help you plan a stress-free wedding:
- Start planning ASAP. Pick your wedding date and start looking into possible places for your wedding. Consider hiring a wedding planner who will help you with a lot of wedding preparation. If you opted not to, share some tasks with friends and family members.
- Investigate your service providers. Look for reputable service providers. The reputation of the service providers you choose is very important. Avoid unpleasant surprises on the day of your wedding by selecting service providers with impeccable records. Use the Directory on this website for assistance
- Set your budget. It is very easy to get drawn into spending more on your wedding than you planned for. If you start out with a budget, stick to it and find alternative options. You do not want to start your new life together paying off wedding bills for years to come!
- Select your theme & color scheme. Look into magazines, browse the internet, consider your own interests & hobbies and get inspired by anything around you. Pick your wedding style and choose your theme and color scheme. This should run through everything else you buy or book.
- Document everything. When you book your service providers, anything that you discuss, including special arrangements or deals that you want to be included in your package should be written in the signed contract
- Stay organized. In order to avoid feeling overwhelmed by the number of tasks ahead of you, make to-do lists and keep yourself organized. Use the Planning Tools on this website as they’re very helpful, particularly the Checklist. It includes all the tasks that you need to complete starting 12 months in advance of your wedding. Follow up, amend, update and stay focused on the Big Day.
- Confirm and follow-up. Make sure as the date gets closer, about 2 months in advance, that you follow-up with your service providers such as the band, limousine, photographer, florist, and videographer to confirm your arrangements, provide any last-minute instructions, and reconfirm timings
- Relax and enjoy it! It is a fun, happy, beautiful time. Do not let the planning process mask that for you. Stay in the present! Step back and enjoy what is happening, especially on the day of your wedding.
Wedding Planners in other cities: