Many brides want to have fair and glowing skin on their wedding day. If you want a whiter and brighter complexion on your wedding day, but you're worried to try intensive or harsh treatments, then why not do your own whitening mask at home?
Homemade do it yourself skin masks and treatments are much safer and are all-natural at the same time.
Check out those 3 magical skin whitening masks that will give you a brighter complexion before your wedding day.
Lemon and Honey Face Mask
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it to your skin until it dries.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
Sugar and Yeast Face Mask
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with 2 tablespoons of yeast
- Add half a cup of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the mixture.
- Mix well and apply to your face for 15 minutes before washing.