Who said DIY beauty products are just for women? Men can have fun making their own beauty products, which is healthier for their skin and hair, and won’t cost them a fortune. (This also makes a great gift for the ladies to give their men.)
Keep your skin and face soft and hydrated with this easy to make moisturizer:
- A handful of dried flowers: Chamomile for sensitive skin, Calendula for mixed skin, Elderflower for shallow skin, and Lemon Balm for all skin types.
- 300ml boiling water
- 20g beeswax
- Almond oil
- Your favorite essential oil, (cedar wood and sage essential oils are great for the skin)
- Put the flowers in a jug and pour 300ml of boiling water. Let cool and strain.
- Melt the beeswax in a stainless steel pan.
- Then add the rose oil you just made.
- Add almond oil.
- Remove pan from heat and keep stirring until cool.
- Add essential oil.
- Put in jar and shake well.
- Preserve in a dark and cool place.