Spring is when many weddings start taking place if you’re a lucky bride who is planning for her spring wedding there are plenty of beautiful spring wedding ideas for you to include in your wedding.
So, if you’re having your wedding this spring, then you’ll love the ideas we have for you, from wedding setup, wedding centerpieces, and other details, here are some ideas we love for a spring wedding.
With all the flowers blossoming and birds singing, who wouldn't want to celebrate their love in spring?
If you're planning a spring wedding but you’re still a bit confused with the details, we have some ideas and themes that you'll absolutely love.
Spring is all about flowers. You can never have enough flowers at a spring wedding.
Birds always come out in spring; you can't help but notice them.
Use birds to decorate your wedding. There is no cuter love symbol than two love birds.
For a fresh and sweet wedding, decorate it with fruits as an alternative to flowers. Use fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables with great texture and color.
For a spring wedding, make sure you use light and fresh color schemes. When you think of spring colors you immediately think of pastels, so go for a mix of pastels for a beautiful spring color combination. Check out this beautiful pastel wedding theme photoshoot for inspiration.
Consider including butterflies to your wedding decoration as they will add a beautiful colorful touch to your spring wedding. Butterflies symbolise rebirth and transformation, and what a better way to celebrate a spring wedding than a colorful butterfly theme. See: Butterflies for Your Wedding Decoration.
Ice Cream Wedding
Everyone loves ice cream! Have an ice cream cart, add some ice cream details to your wedding decor, such as cones filled with flowers as centerpieces, and many other cute ideas.
Colorful weddings are perfect for spring and summer, they are fresh, fun, and unique! Think of mixing and matching different colors for a fun wedding theme.
Want to have a colorful wedding cake? Check these ideas out! We also love colorful flowers, take a look at these colored wedding bouquets.
Ombre wedding themes have been a trend a few years ago but they didn't really go out of trend, we love the idea of having an ombre wedding in the spring, as it can be included in many wedding details, such as your wedding invitations, wedding cake, centerpieces, and even your wedding dress.
Branches and Driftwood Details
For an unusual wedding centerpiece, have long driftwood or branches embellished with flowers.
Consider having floral chandeliers hanged throughout the wedding venue, or over the dance floor is a great way to add flowers in an unexpected way to your wedding.
Eco Friendly Weddings
Couples are becoming more and more aware of how important it is to be leading an eco-friendly life and how effective it can be to support your local vendors and products. So many couples are trying to include these details in their weddings. Click here to see helpful wedding ideas for an eco-friendly wedding.
In a spring wedding, food should mainly be light and simple. But you also have to consider your guests' choices, as some may be vegetarians or have certain allergies.
- Have fresh salads served, either individually or let your guests make their own salads by having a salad bar to choose from.
- Fresh vegetables are great to serve in spring, with grilled chicken or meat.
- It is always great to serve seafood on a spring wedding. Consult your caterer to know what your options are.
- Sushi anyone? Consider having a live sushi station at your wedding, your guests will enjoy the interaction and the demonstration.
- Fruits and fruit-inspired desserts should definitely be served at a spring wedding! Here are a few options for you to consider:
- Fruit Parfait: A light and creamy dessert! Perfect for your guests to enjoy after a heavy dinner.
- Ice Cream and Sorbet: Have an ice cream or sorbet stand, for your guests to pick their favorite flavors from.
- Bite-size cheesecake: Who doesn't love cheesecake? Cherry, strawberry, and blueberry cheesecake is always a fresh option to have at your spring wedding.
- Get creative with the drinks you will serve to your guests, great drinks for a spring wedding would be lemonade, ice tea, fruit cocktails, even milkshakes.
Spring Wedding Cake Flavors
For your wedding cake flavor, you should definitely choose your favorite! Don't forget to take the groom's opinion too. Some spring-inspired flavors you might like are lemon, orange, vanilla, and strawberry. Click here to see more wedding cake flavor ideas
Spring Wedding Favors
Consider having spring themed wedding favors, such as potted plants, seeds your guests can plant and grow, jam or honey jars, and many other ideas.